2015年11月13日星期五

5 styles Lovely Cute Kids Cosplay Clothings

Recently I like children's cosplay very much, they are Kawaii. Today introduced ten lovely children Cosplay clothes to you.

1. The kids Frozen Elsa blue dress.
This is one of the most popular Halloween clothes.I think if a mother and they daughter wear the dress together, that's great.


I like the Frozen very much, so I hope there are two girls wear the dress that Elsa and Anna, These little princess are so cute. 

3.Snow White Princess Children Dress
I think every little girl has a dream that hope they are the beautiful princess. And there are 7 Dwarfs friends. 


4. Children pirate cosplay clothes
This is a good choose for boys in Halloween.


This is a our hero.


There are many styles kids Cosplay costumes, here is only 5 styles. Which one is your favorite role, please tell me.
Also many styles kids Cosplay costumes can click here: http://bit.ly/1LdiW1Y






没有评论:

发表评论